Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 15th Graduation



After almost 25 years I have finished school. That doesn't mean I have finished learning at any means. I owe these years to my parents that have been the biggest supporters I could ever have ask for. They drove me one way and that was just to succeed in whatever I wanted to for a career. I went to 3 different colleges within 6 years and finally graduated at the University of Minnesota Duluth. Where I received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Studio Arts with an emphasis in Digital Art and Photography Major. In short I got a BFA in studio Arts with a DAP Major. Now my girlfriend and I have decided to move to Colorado where I'll begin an internship with a digital art and photography studio while working part or full time at a custom framing shop ( where I have 2 yrs of experience in ).

I should also congratulate my fellow 1100 or so classmates in there success as well ! cheers to you ! and good luck in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment